This has got to be one of the cutest crafts I have ever made! I am absolutely in love with this Adorable Rocking Frog Craft. It’s so pretty and so easy to make! And it’s a perfect prop for the very famous book Froggie Went Hopping by Eric Carle. If you don’t know already I am a big fan of Eric Carle books.
By the way even my 9 yr old is enjoying this easy Craft a lot. This Adorable Rocking Frog Craft is perfect for Preschoolers and Toddlers as well. And the best part is that it doesn’t require any fancy materials at all! Even if you don’t have green construction paper you can use your white construction paper and just color or paint it green!
Now without wasting more time let’s get started with our super easy craft for the day!
Materials Required For Adorable Rocking Frog Craft
- Green construction paper
- Red construction paper
- Big googly eyes
How To Make Adorable Rocking Frog Craft
1. Cut out a green circle using green construction paper.
2. Cut out two D shaped piece. This is for the eyes.
3. Cut out a thin strip of red construction paper. Wrap it around a pencil to give it the look of a frogs tongue.
4. Now fold your green circle into half. You will get a D shape.
5. Paste the green eyes on the crease part. As you can see in the pictures.
6. Paste the big googly eyes on them.
7. Lastly paste the tongue on.
Your Adorable Rocking Frog Craft is ready now! This craft is perfect for Frog life cycle Unit or it can be a perfect prop for the book Froggie Went Hopping by Eric Clare or you can make it for no good reason and enjoy it just like that!
If you enjoyed this easy craft then you MUST checkout my 10 Easy Ocean Crafts for Preschool with free templates and Printable Fun Facts!
Happy Crafting With Us!!!