Ever since I have started my blog my daughter has been after me to make unicorn themed crafts. She is totally obsessed about them. In fact this year her birthday was unicorn themed as well. And i made so many unicorn themed decorations for it. So to begin our magical unicorn theme i decided to make Finger Puppet Unicorn Craft for her. And of course we made two of them for both of her hands.
I am proud to say that just like she wanted, these finger puppet unicorns turned out so magical. And she had so much fun playing with them.
The instructions below are for one Finger Puppet Unicorn Craft.
Materials For Finger Puppet Unicorn Craft:
- Card stock
- Glittery ribbons
- Googly eyes (optional)
- X-acto knief
- Glitter (we used it for unicorn horn)
Instructions For Finger Puppet Unicorn Craft:
1. Cut a rectangle out of your card stock. Make the corners rounded. This will be the body of your unicorn.
2. Next cut out four small rectangles using X-ato knief. The kids will put their fingers through these holes for the puppet.
3. Now cut out the neck and the head of the unicorn from the stock paper as shown in the picture below.
4. Stick the head of the unicorn on the body.
5. Paste a triangle shaped horn and draw or paste goggly eyes.
6. Now stick your glittery ribbons as the mane and the tail of the unicorn.
Your perfect magical Finger Puppet Unicorn Craft is ready now.
This was one of the prettiest crafts i have made so far. And it was pretty easy as well. For more fun and easy crafts check out Paper Roll Mermaid Craft and Floating Rainbow Popsicle Raft Craft. We loved making this craft together. Hope you enjoy it too with your little ones. Happy Crafting With Us!!!