Do you love unicorns? Do you love easy crafts? Do you want to keep your kids busy? Well then you have come to the right place. We love love love DIY Unicorn Crafts. My daughter is totally crazy over them. Now as a mom i love the easiest crafts possible. I just can not stand complicated crafts. I actually have no patience for them. So today we have come up with is super amazing Magical DIY Unicorn Paper Bag.
To be honest this was actually made by my daughter. Since we are all stuck inside our homes these days i let her make whatever she wants. Its better then her having non stop screen time. So the other day i was busy with house chores and when i went to check on my daughter she had made this super amazing Magical DIY Unicorn Paper Bag all by herself. She had also made pretend money with it and a wallet as well. I was so super proud of her!!!!!!
I promised her that i would share her unicorn craft with all of you! So without wasting more time lets get started on our unicorn craft project for today. Btw while you are here plz do checkout my other super amazing unicorn crafts as well. My super popular Finger Puppet Unicorn Craft .
And my Magical Unicorn Pencil Holder .
Materials For DIY Unicorn Paper Bag
- Craft paper (A4 Size)
- Glitter paper
How To Make DIY Unicorn Paper Bag
1. Take your craft paper. And fold it in half. Then fold it in half one more time, as shown below.
2. Put glue as shown in the picture below. You will have to put glue in the same manner to all the folds you did. In my daughter’s version she stapled the sides. To be honest that was easier. But glue works fine too. Btw the reason why we folded the paper is because then you get three sections inside the paper bag.
3. For the handle of the bag cut out a strip of 1 inch x 7 inch. Paste it as a handle in the inside of the bag.
4. Your paper bag is ready now. All you need to do is decorate it as a unicorn.
5. Cut out Unicorn horn from the glitter paper. Cut out flowers from felt or glitter paper. Paste them on your paper bag. Draw the eyes of the unicorn using a black marker.
Your Magical DIY Unicorn Paper Bag is ready now. You can put your money or your secret notes in it :). This DIY Unicorn Paper Bag is perfect for pretend play games. My daughter is in love with hers.