This was the first week of school for us after the summer break. My daughter is a huge Unicorn fan and obviously for her everything needs to be Unicorn themed this year. Starting from her school bag, her pencil box, her pretty DIY Unicorn Notebook and the list goes on and on. So yesterday when i picked her up from school she told me she had lost the unicorn pencil topper she had bought last weekend. So instead of buying her another one, which i knew would be lost again in a few days. I told her let’s go home and make a DIY Easy Unicorn Craft Pencil Topper together.
She absolutely loved this idea since her DIY Unicorn Notebook is already very popular in class. So off we went to our craft to make this super pretty and easy Unicorn Pencil Topper.
Materials For DIY Easy Unicorn Craft Pencil Topper
- Card stock paper (pink, blue, white and purple)
- Silver glitter paper
- Black marker
- Some glittery washi tapes (or use glittery paper)
- Pipe cleaner
How To Make a DIY Easy Unicorn Craft Pencil Topper
1. Cut a bubble letter L (upside down) for the head of the unicorn. As shown below.
2. Cut a triangle from the silver glitter paper for the horn of the unicorn.
3. Draw the eyes of the unicorn with the black marker.
4. Put tiny strips of glittery washi tape as the mane of the unicorn.
5. Now cut a tiny piece of the pipe cleaner. And make a tiny ring out of it. The pencil will pass through this ring. As shown below:
6. Stick the the Unicorn on the ring.
Super easy and pretty DIY Unicorn Pencil Topper is ready now. Make as many Unicorn Pencil Topper as you want. My daughter put her adorable pencils in this Magical DIY Unicorn Pencil Holder. She was was super excited now because her Unicorn Back To School Supplies were complete now.
Happy Crafting With Us!!!