So now that most of us are in cities with a lockdown and kids are home, I decided to come up with Fun Paper Crafts that you can make with just plain paper and some colours.
Like everyone else these days my daughter and I are in a complete lockdown situation. And to keep ourselves occupied we are busy making paper crafts. And honestly it helps me a lot with the constant stress everywhere.
So for today I will share with you the super easy Fun Paper Crafts.
Now crafts can not get any simpler or easier then this. All you would need is some plain paper cut in different shapes, scissors and colours or markers and a imagination that can go wild. For more easy crafts you can check out my Very Hungry Caterpillar Craft.
The beauty of these simple paper crafts is that it will keep your kid busy for at least an hour or so. My daughter was busy all afternoon working on these with me. This is her own effort without any help!
And because unicorn crafts are our favourite so of course we had to add a unicorn as well. For more fun unicorn crafts do check out my collection of 10 Minute Unicorn Crafts.
Materials Required for Fun Paper Crafts
- Plain paper
- Markers and colour pencils
- Glue stick
How To Make Fun Paper Crafts
Magical Unicorn Paper Craft
1. Cut a square shape for the face of the unicorn.
2. Draw eyes and its mouth using a black marker.
3. Cut an L shape for its tail. Colour it in pink, blue and yellow.
4. Cut out ears and horn for the unicorn and colour them. Paste them on the unicorn head. Voila! Your magical unicorn is ready.
Adorable Puppy Paper Craft
1. Cut a circle for the face of the puppy.
2. Cut out ears for the puppy and paste them on its head.
3. Draw a cute puppy face and colour it in. My daughter wanted me to draw the face of her beloved pet dog Frenchi. Can you guess its breed. Type your answers in the comment section below.
Chirpy Bird Paper Craft
1. Cut out a triangle.
2. Draw a cute birdy face on it and attach some faux feathers on its head. You can even cut out tiny strips of paper and paste it on the head of the bird.
Hope you all enjoy making these super easy super cute paper crafts with your little ones. Stay home! Stay safe!
Happy crafting with us!