Yesterday we were going through some old pictures of ours and found some of us visiting a bird aviary. My daughter just loved the flamingos we saw. So today when I was thinking of making an easy and fun craft I decided on making this Adorable Flamingo Craft with free printable template.
Another reason for making this easy craft was that recently we have been covering the Rainforest theme at home and this Adorable Flamingo Craft beautifully fits into that.
Just like Unicorns I feel there is something magical about Flamingos. They look so graceful with their delicate long necks. And pretty legs. They just look so intelligent somehow. Don’t you agree?
My daughter loved making this super easy craft with me today. I printed out the Flamingo Template I had created for her. She then took out her scissors to cut of the neck and the body of the Flamingo Craft. Next she traced it on pink crafting paper. She then proceeded to cut them out. Now its totally upto you at which angle you want to connect the neck and body of the flamingo.She then proceeded to cut out a tiny black triangle as the beak of the Flamingo Craft. She used a black marker to make the eye of the flamingo. For legs we decided to use Popsicle Sticks but of course you can easily use paper for that as well.
Finally our Adorable Flamingo Craft was ready. You can download (click here) Flamingo Template right here and follow the step by step instructions given below.
- Pink Crafting Paper
- Flamingo Template
- Popsicle Stick
- Black Marker
- Print out the (click here) Flamingo Template. Cut out the neck and body of the Flamingo.
- Trace the neck and body of the Flamingo on the pink crafting paper.
- Cut out the Pink neck and Pink body for the Flamingo. Glue them together. You can try different angles for pasting the neck on the body.
- Next cut out a tiny triangle from white paper and color it black with the marker. This will be the beak of the flamingo. Paste in on the flamingo using glue.
- Now draw an eye for the flamingo.
- Lastly use Popsicle sticks for the legs of the Flamingo Craft.
- Your Adorable Flamingo Craft is ready now.
You may use hot glue gun to stick the popsicle sticks to the body of the Flamingo, thoguh we used normal glue and it worked perfectly well.
Hope you enjoyed making this craft as much as we did. Do subscribe with us to get fun crafting ideas and free printables directly in your inbox!
Happy Crafting With Us!!!!