Last week i made Unicorn Craft Finger Rings for my daughter and she just absolutely loved them. She wore them to the park to show her friends. And guess what all her friends absolutely loved them too. And soon i was swarmed for requests to make more of these rings. So today I will be showing you how to make a cute Baby Bird Craft For Kids: Finger Ring. And oh while you are here you can check out the very popular Unicorn Craft Finger Rings here.
Now kids crafts can’t be made simpler then this cute finger ring. All you need for this adorable Baby Bird Craft Finger Ring is some construction paper and a pipe cleaner.
Materials For Baby Bird Craft For Kids: Finger Ring
- Yellow Construction Paper
- Orange Construction Paper
- Pipe Cleaner
- Black Marker
How To Make Baby Bird Craft For Kids: Finger Ring
1. Cut an eight shape from your yellow construction paper.
2. Cut out a ting trapezoid shape for the beak of the baby bird.
3. Cut the feather in two pieces.
4. Now paste the beak and the feathers. Draw the eyes of the cute baby bird.
5. Make a ring from your pipe cleaner.
6. Lastly paste the baby bird on the ring.
Your super adorable Baby Bird Craft For Kids: Finger Ring is ready now. This cute easy craft is perfect to make with your per-schoolers. I am sure they will love pasting the feathers and will enjoy wearing this ring. Its also a fun craft to make in school with the kids. For more fun and easy bird crafts you can check out my Easy To Make Mommy Bird And Her Chicks and Easy Paper Roll Bird For Kids (its wearable on the wrist). I hope you enjoy making these easy crafts as much as we did. I enjoy making my crafts with my daughter so much. Its the best quality time we spend with each other. So Happy Crafting With Us!!!