Today my daughter surprised me with her gorgeous Rainbow Craft Paper Jewelry. I must admit I have very little to do with this pretty paper crown, paper necklace and paper bracelet jewelry. It is amazing what our kids can achieve if we give them the right tools.
Now how did she come up with this beautiful Rainbow Craft idea, well she skypes with her cousin all day long and they both sit and make crafts. So this is what they made a few days back. I am totally impressed. Yup this is our quarantine life!
Materials Required For Rainbow Craft Paper Jewelry
- Color pencils or markers
- Glue stick
How to make Rainbow Craft Paper Jewelry
1. Take a piece of paper and roughly draw a crown shape on it as shown below.
2. Measure around the head to draw the back side strip of the crown.
3. Colour the crown in beautiful rainbow colours and put some glitter on for some extra sparkle.
4. Now staple the back strip of the crown and voila your crown rainbow craft crown is ready!
5. For the necklace draw a pretty necklace as shown below.
6. Cut out the necklace and colour it with bright rainbow colors.
7. Cut out a strip for the back side of the necklace and staple it to the front.
8. You can add glitter to your gorgeous necklace if you want. Your pretty paper necklace is ready now.
9. Finally for the bracelet cut out a thick strip of paper and colour it to your choice and design.
10. Staple the two ends of it together and yay! You rainbow bracelet is ready.
The girls loved making and playing with their Rainbow Craft Paper Jewelry. Oh and I almost forgot, while you are here please do check out my Floating Rainbow Popsicle Craft and my Rainbow Popsicle Vase.
Do try out these gorgeous and fun craft with your little ones and create beautiful memories. Happy Crafting with us!