Healthy eating habits are something that we all need to install in our kids. And Preschoolers are at the perfect age of absorbing information from around their surroundings. This is a good time to make fruits and veggies fun and colorful for them. So today I decided to make Fruit Craft Using Paper Roll.
For more ideas on paper roll crafts do check out:
Now this is a very easy Paper Roll Craft to make. You can even incorporate this in a classroom setting, or make it with your little kids at home. And while you are working on it you can easily talk about goodness of fruits. Maybe even keep a plate of fruit right next to your child for some motivation as well.
Materials Required For Fruit Craft Using Paper Roll
- Paper Roll ( I used a kitchen paper roll and cut it in half, but toilet paper roll are perfect as well)
- Paint (red, yellow, purple and brown)
- Tiny piece of green crafting paper
How to make Fruit Craft Using Paper Roll
1. Take a paper roll. And paint its edge green. By the way I love using fingers to paint.
2. Now leave a tiny white space and paint the rest of the paper roll red. Let it completely dry.
3. Lastly take a cotton bud and dip it in brown paint and make the seeds of the watermelon.
1. Take a paper roll. And paint it yellow. Let it dry completely.
2. Take your green crafting paper and cut the crown for the pineapple and glue it on. You can use a white paper and just color or paint it green as well. I had some green crafting paper lying around so I just used that.
3. Next take a cotton bud and dip it in brown paint and make diagonal lines in one direction and then the opposite direction as you can see in the picture. Leave it for drying.
1. Take a paper roll. Take a pom pom or a cotton ball and dip it in purple paint. Now use it as a stamp to make the grapes. Tip: try it out the stamp on some plain paper first.
2. While the paint dries cut out a green branch sort of a thing, almost like a T shape. And finally paste it on the grape paper roll.
Your pretty Fruit Craft Using Paper Roll is ready now! If you enjoy Preschool Crafts then do check out my 10 Easy Ocean Crafts For Preschool. And they come with FREE printable fun facts.
Happy Crafting With Us!