Spring is here and we are super excited to share with your our Easy Ladybug Craft For Kids. This super cute Paper Ladybug Craft is perfect for making with children of all ages. And the best part is this fun craft can be used for decorating your child’s room or even your classroom!
- Red construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Googley eyes
- Glue stick
By the way we intended to make 2 ladybugs but ended up making 3 because they were so pretty to look at. These instructions are for making 2 ladybugs.
1. Cut 2 medium size circle from red construction paper. I used a glass to make my circle.
2. Cut 6 stripes from red construction paper. I cut mine about 1/2 inch thick and the length depends on your circle size as shown in the picture.
3. Fold the edges of each strip and paste it to opposite side of the circle as shown below.
4. Keep pasting your stripes all around the circle.
5. Cut a big D shape from black construction paper for ladybugs head. Also cut black spots and antennas for the adorable ladybugs..
6. Now paste the head on one of the red stripes as shown in the picture. Stick on the googley eyes and the antennas.
7. Paste the black spots on the Paper Ladybugs now.
Your Easy Ladybug Craft For Kids is now ready. It is another super easy mess free craft. Hope you enjoy making these adorable ladybugs. If you like easy paper crafts like these please check out The hungry caterpillar , Swimmy: Easy Paper Fish Craft and Spring Bookmarks Fun and Creative. Happy crafting with us!!!
Inspired by: https://www.easypeasyandfun.com/paper-ladybug-craft/