Today I had some Paper Rolls lying around the house and i thought of using them for some fun and colorful crafts. Now my daughter had been studying the seasons for a while in her school and I decided that we should make Seasons Craft Using Paper Roll.
Most of know already that I love making easy crafts. Nothing complicated is ever made by me! So for this easy Seasons Craft for kids i decided to use printable trees and flowers Template which you can download at the bottom of the page using the DOWNLOAD button for FREE.
For this Easy and Fun Seasons Craft you need to download the FREE template below. Once you have downloaded it just print he pretty trees and flowers for each season and start coloring them in. We decided to use bright and vibrant colors for each of the four seasons.
Next cutout the trees and the flowers for each season. Now I was using kitchen Paper Roll for this activity so i had to cut them in halves. If you are using toilet paper roll then you would four of them. One for each season. If you are using kitchen paper roll like me then you need two of those.
Next take a glue stick and stick each cutout on a paper roll. To make the grass at the bottom of each tree, cut a thin strip of green crafting paper. Roll it and cut it as shown in the picture below.
Once you unroll the green strip you can paste it on the paper roll using glue stick. Repeat these steps for each of the Seasons. By the way my daughter not only loved coloring, and cutting this cute Seasons Craft she is using it in all her pretend stories. She is making a forest out of this Fun and Easy Seasons Craft For Kids.
- Seasons Craft Template
- Color Pencils
- Paper Roll or Toilet Paper Roll
- Green crafting paper
- Glue Stick
- Print out the FREE Seasons Craft Template. Color in the Trees and the flowers for each season.
- Cut them out and set aside.
- Now take your paper roll and stick each tree on a separate paper roll using glue stick.
- Cut out 4 thin strips of green crafting paper (2 cm width and 10 cm length).
- Roll the green strips and put tiny cuts in them. See attached picture for reference.
- Unroll the green strip of paper and glue it at the bottom of each paper roll.
- Your Fun and Easy Seasons Craft is ready now.
We used kitchen paper rolls so had to cut them in halves to make them the right size for our trees.
I hope you enjoy making this Fun and Easy Seasons Craft with your kids. Also checkout the Free Printable Seasons Worksheets along with it.
Don’t forgot to SUBSCRIBE with us to get FREE Worksheets and Fun Crafts right in your inbox.
Happy Crafting With Us!!!