Easter is right around the corner and Bunny Ears are all the rage! And because I just love easy and fun printables, today I made this super adorable Free Printable Bunny Ears Template. This fun Easter Printable comes in two colors, Pink and Blue. So choose the one you love or better print both of them out and have tons of fun with your little ones.
You can download these Free Printable Bunny Ears using the DOWNLOAD button at the bottom of the page. You will also find the instructions to assemble the Bunny Ears. But before we get to that do check out some more free printables.
More Free Printables
This is a super fun Coloring Pages set for the kids. Sure to keep them busy for a good amount of time.
This set of worksheets is perfect for advanced level preschooler or kindergartners who are just starting to write. This tracing worksheet set is super cute and sure to keep your child interested in writing, reading and coloring.
How to make your own Bunny Ears
Follow these super easy instructions to assemble your own Bunny Ears.
- Cardstock Paper
- Decorating material (optional)
- Print the Bunny Ears template on cardstock.
- Cut out the ears and the band.
- Tape the bands together to make one long band. Then, connect both ends with tape to go around the top of your head. (Adjust and make more bands if needed.)
- Tape the ears behind the part of the band that goes on your forehead.
- Put on your bunny ears and hop around the garden!
Now to make things more fun you can download the bunny ears template in two different colors.
I hope you enjoy making these Free Printable Bunny Ears with your little one! For more Free Printables and Fun Crafts don’t forget to subscribe with us. And before you go do checkout our Easy Spring Crafts collection.
Hope you enjoy making these Super Adorable Spring Crafts!
Happy Printing and Crafting With Us!!!