Aren’t pufferfish just so adorable. I remember seeing one in the famous disney cartoons Finding Nemo. And I instantly fell in love with these cute creatures! So for the last Craft in our Ocean Series this week we are making this super easy Pufferfish Craft For Toddlers. Now trust me when I say No Craft can be easier then this! It’s the perfect toddler craft and works well as a preschool craft as well.
Ocean Series Crafts
And all of these come with FREE Printable fun facts!!!!
Why do Pufferfish inflate into a ball?
So why do you think Pufferfish inflate themselves into a ball. Well, they do it to evade predators. Did you know another name for the Pufferfish is the blow fish! And do you know they are foul tasting and poisonous to other fish! If you want to learn more fun facts about these adorable fish click here to download and print free fun facts: Fun Pufferfish Facts
Materials Needed For Pufferfish Craft For Toddlers
- A4 size white paper
- Golden glitter paper
- Googly eyes
- Tiny piece of pipe cleaner
- Blue coloring pencil
How to make Pufferfish Craft For Toddlers
1. Take a plain white paper. Shade it blue with a coloring pencil.
2. Take out paint in a small dish. Dip your fork in the paint and start painting with it! How much easier and fun can it get!!!!! Your aim is to try to make a circle.
3. Once your are done leave it out for drying.
4. Cut out fins for the Pufferfish from golden glitter paper and stick them to its sides.
5. Paste on your googly eyes and mouth using pipe cleaner. This is all optional, you can just draw with a marker as well!
You Adorable Pufferfish Craft For Toddlers is ready now! Make it today with your little ones for some awesome fun! And don’t forget to grab your free printable (click for download) Fun Pufferfish Facts
Happy Crafting With Us!
For more information about Pufferfish Visit: https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/animals/fish/pufferfish/