Father’s Day is right around the corner. And my daughter is her daddy’s girl. So she naturally she wanted to make a nice Father’s Day Craft for her Dad. I decided to help her make Paper Roll Shirt Father’s Day Craft.
This is a simple and easy craft to make. I let her do most of it herself. And she loved making her Paper Roll Shirt Father’s Day Craft. And she she wanted to keep it a secret for now she was super excited. Because like all little children she loves secrets. The instructions below are for one shirt and tie.
Related Father’s Day Activity
Materials For Paper Roll Shirt Father’s Day Craft:
- Paper roll ( I used toilet paper roll, you can use kitchen towel roll or any other you find).
- Felt (Green and Yellow, you can easily use construction paper as well but i wanted to give the shirt and tie some texture).
Instructions For Paper Roll Shirt Father’s Day Craft:
1. Cut a rectangle out of green felt. This you will wrap around the paper roll to create the shirt.
2. Next cut out the collar of the shirt. It is kind of like a V shape as shown below:
3. Now cut out a tie from yellow felt.
4. All you have to do now is paste the collar on the shirt and paste the tie.
This has got to be the easiest craft so far. And it looks amazing. Its perfect to make with kindergartners and older kids a like. It can easily be made as a classroom activity for Father’s Day Crafts. My daughter is absoultely in love with these Paper Roll Shirt Father’s Day Craft. And she is super excited to give it to her Dad on Father’s Day. For more fun and easy crafts do check out my Floating Rainbow Popsicle Raft Craft and Egg Carton Finny Fin Fin Fish Craft. And stay tuned for more fun Father’s Day Crafts coming your way this entire week.
Happy Crafting With Us!!