Spring is our favourite time of the year. The sky is blue, the air is fresh. New leaves and chirpy birds start showing up on branches! My daughter and I both just Love Love birds. This is why today we decided to make this adorable Handprint Bird Craft.
It’s such an easy and pretty craft to make. Sure to be a hit with the younger kids in the house. Even my 9 yr old daughter loved making this Adorable Handprint Bird Craft with me! She gladly traced her hands and cut out her handprint for me!
Easy Bird Craft using Paper Roll
Next we decided to put feathers on our birds. But for us the most fun part was to make the branches and the leaves. Doesn’t this Bird Craft looks so gorgeous and fresh.
Materials Needed For Handprint Bird Craft
- Construction Paper (pink, yellow, orange and green)
- Feathers (optional)
- Brown paper bag
- Glue stick
- Black marker
How to make Handprint Bird Craft
1. Trace out hand prints of your child on pink and yellow construction paper. Cut them out.
2. Draw eyes for the birds with a black marker.
3. Take a tiny piece of orange construction paper and cut out tiny triangles for the beak of the birds and paste them.
4. Cut out tiny strips of orange construction paper and fold them accordion style. Paste them as the legs of the Bird Craft.
5. Now two feathers and paste one on each of the birds.
6. For the branches cut out brown paper bag in a thick strip. And twist it roughly.
7. Cut out green leaves and paste them around the branch.
Now place your birds on the branches and your adorable Bird Craft is ready now. If you want you can stick your birds on the branches as well. But we just place ours on them.
I absolutely loved making this Craft today with my daughter. Hope you enjoy it with your little ones as well. And if you are looking for more Preschool Crafts then do checkout my 10 Easy Ocean Crafts for Preschool with free Printable Fun Facts and templates.
Happy Crafting With Us!!!!
1 thought on “Adorable Handprint Bird Craft”