What is the best way to catch a Butterfly in your hand. Simple you make a Butterfly Craft Ring. On this thought i decided to make one for my daughter. You may have noticed we have become rings obsessed at our house. My daughter is loving all these cute and funky rings. You can check out my Halloween Craft Spooky Rings and my Magical Unicorn Craft Rings. There is also an adorable Bird Craft Ring as well. And they are a big hit with her friends as well. So for today’s fun and easy craft all you need is some glittery paper and a pipe cleaner.
This Fun Butterfly Craft Ring is so easy to make that my daughter actually made this all by herself. And it made me so proud seeing her do it all by herself. She helps me with every craft you see here. But making it all by herself is a big accomplishment.
Materials For Fun Butterfly Craft Ring
- Glitter paper (Purple and Gold)
- Pipe Cleaner
Instructions For Fun Butterfly Craft Ring
1. Cut a butterfly shape from the purple glitter paper.
2. Next cut out the inside pattern of the butterfly’s wings from gold glitter paper.
3. Cut out the feelers of the butterfly from gold glitter paper.
4. Now stick on the inside pattern of the wings and the feelers on the butterfly cutout.
5. Make a ring out of your pipe cleaner.
6. Paste your pretty butterfly on the ring now.
Your super adorable Fun Butterfly Craft Ring is ready now. This cute easy craft is perfect to make with your per-schoolers. I am sure they will love pasting the glittery paper and will enjoy wearing this ring. Its also a fun craft to make in school with the kids. For more fun and easy crafts you can check out my Easy To Make Mommy Bird And Her Chicks and Easy Paper Roll Bird For Kids (its wearable on the wrist). I hope you enjoy making these easy crafts as much as we did. I enjoy making my crafts with my daughter so much. Its the best quality time we spend with each other. So Happy Crafting With Us!!!