If you have being following my blog regularly you would know that we are basically having a Space Week. Earlier in the week i made these amazing Free Printable Solar System Worksheets. Then came the Easy Rocket Craft and today i present to you this super easy Alien Spaceship Craft With Free Template.
I have always been a big Sci-Fi fan and aliens fascinate me a lot. And in recent times we saw some really cute aliens in cartoon movies like Home (Dreamworks). By the way if you haven’t watched Home (Dreamworks) then you are missing on a great cartoon movie!!!!!
When i was making this craft I wanted to make my Alien purple just like in the cartoon movie Home BUT everyone around me insisted an Alien has to be green! And honestly i loved the idea as well.
Free Printable Solar System Worksheets (5 pages)
Easy Rocket Craft Using Popsicle Sticks
Now this Alien Spaceship Craft comes with a Free Printable (click) Spaceship Template. I personally love Free Templates because they make our life’s so much easier. And as a Mom this makes me happy!
To make this Alien Spaceship Craft I got a bit creative and used Popsicle Sticks BUT the Spaceship Template has the base of the spaceship so you can easily print that and use it. Some basic materials that you need for this easy craft are Crafting Paper, Popsicle Sticks (optional) and glue. I used hot glue gun but honestly any type of glue works really well with this Alien Spaceship Craft.
My daughter absolutely loved making this super easy craft with me and mostly constructed it by herself! Check out my step by step printable instructions below:
Alien Spaceship Craft With Free Template
Super Easy Alien Spacship Craft with free template.
- Crafting Paper (Red, Green and Black)
- Popsicle Sticks (orange)
- Black Marker
- Print out the Spaceship Template. Cut out the base, the top and the landing wheels.
- Trace the top part on Red Crafting Paper and cut it out.
- Trace the landing wheels on black crafting paper and cut them out.
- Draw a oval face on green crafting paper and cut it out. Use black marker to make your Alien's eyes.
- Next take 2 orange popscile stick or use crafting paper to make the base of the spaceship using the template.
- Now to stick your popscile sticks together take two strips of crafting paper with glue and place then vertically.
- Stick the Popsicle Sticks on them horizontally. See attached picture below.
- Now stick the top and landing wheels of the spaceship using glue. See attached picture.
- Flip over your spaceship to its front side and glue your Alien.
- Your Alien Spaceship Craft is ready now!
Happy Crafting With Us!!!!
3 thoughts on “Alien Spaceship Craft With Free Template”
My kids will love it..